Feedback is a Conductoid from the planet Teslavorr.
|Powers and abilities|
|Voice Actor||Yuri Lowenthal|
11 year old Feedback has a black and white color scheme similar to another electricty wielding alien Buzzshock. Feedback has one green eye in the middle of his head. He has two antenna and a tail that look like plugs on the end that allow him to draw energy to himself. He has four fingers on each hand with similar plugs on the tip of each finger.
16 year old Feedback looks similar to 11 year old Feedback except that he is more muscular with gold bolts on his shoulders and arms. He also has a black and green color scheme comparable to Diamondhead's shirt. His antennae are noticeably longer than when he was eleven. The round plugs on his fingers are now square.
Feedback wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and AbilitiesFeedback has the ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy including mana from his antennas, tail, and fingers. He has shown to possess the ability to shoot electricity from his hands without absorbing any, and propel it out in punches.He has also shown to have enhanced agility. Feedback also has enhanced strength which is proven by the punch he delivers to Malware in Trouble Helix. If he shoots electricity at the ground he can fly. He can also run electricity.
- The More Things Change:Part 1: Feedback makes his debut and he fights Malware. He manages to absorb all Malware's energy and redirects it back at Malware himself sending him into the forest with a devastating blast of energy.
- In A Jolt from the Past, Feedback battled the Megawhatts and defeated them by absorbing all their energy.
- In Trouble Helix: Feedback battled Malware.
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2: He battled Terroranchula.
- Malefactor: He saved Grandpa Max from being killed by Malware's cannon and he later battled Malware himself.
- Store 23: 16 year old Ben uses him to fight Liam.
- Showdown: Part 1: Feedback was used four times. The fourth time Maware removes him from the Omnitrix and kills him, adding an error in the Omnitrix never accept any Conductoid DNA again.
- Showdown: Part 2: He was re-unlocked by 16 year old Ben and destroyed Malware for good.
- Whenever Feedback speaks, an electric sound is heard
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2, it is mentioned in the flashback by Gwen that Ben never gets tired of using Feedback.
- It is revealed in Showdown: Part 1 that Feedback was 11-year-old Ben's favorite and most used alien. But he used Feedback a lot, and he became addicted to him, until Feedback was later removed and destroyed by Malware and because of a failsafe, the Prototype Omnitrix will not accept any new Conductoid DNA. However, is later seen being used again in Store 23 by 16-year-old Ben (that episode was intended by the producers to take place sometime after Showdown episodes Part 1 and Part 2).