Goop is a Polymorph from the planet Viscosia.
|Powers and abilities|
Liquefaction Regeneration Acidic Slime Slime Projection Shapeshifting Flight (Anti-Gravity Projector)
|Equipment||Anti Gravity Projector|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradely Baker (Ben)
James Remar (Vilgax)
|First Appearance||Alien Force|
In Omniverse, Goop looks relatively the same except for a longer sharper looking head described as a nose by Derrick J Wyatt, he also shown to be more rounder, he now wears the Omnitrix symbol on his anti-gravity-projecter.
Powers and Abilities
- Goop controls his slime with his Anti-Gravity Projector, if Goop and the Anti-Gravity Projector are separated by at least two feet, Goop's body will become inert until the Anti-Gravity Projector recollects it.
- Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector allows Goop to take any shape and fly.
- Goop can manipulate his Anti-Gravity Projector to fly away and cut enemies.
- Goop can throw a blob of goo at the enemy, spray acid from his hand like a hose, and spin his feet around to damage nearby enemies.
- If Goop loses his Anti-Gravity Projector when going through an obstacle, the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix can create a new one instantly.
- Goop is able to fire slime with acidic or sticky properties upon impact.
- Goop can use his acid like abilities to destroy nearly anything.
Goop is limited to his Anti-Gravity Projector controlling his body. If it is separated by two feet, more or turned off, Goop's body goes completely inert. It is shown Goop can be hurt by being spun really fast.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- In Omniverse, when Goop speaks, he sounds like he is talking through a radio.