Humungousaur is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Vaxasaurian from the planet of Terradino.
|Powers and abilities|
Able to survive in space for a few minutes
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradely Baker(Alien Force, Ultimate Alien)
John Dimaggio (Omniverse)
In Omniverse, Humungousaur wears black underwear and a green sash across his chest containing the Omnitrix symbol.
Powers and Abilities
- Humungousaur possesses incredible strength and a thick layer of skin which provides vast resistance to injury.
- Humungousaur proved that he is very strong by lifting a building without increasing his size and throwing it on Aggregor, sending him flying.
- Humungousaur is strong enough to lift Waybig.
- Humungousaur has the power to increase his own body size and mass. He can grow up to 60ft. His strength increases as he grows.
- Humungousaur can do a Shoulder Charge and make shockwaves by slamming the ground.
- Humungousaur can generate his dinosaur features without changing size.
- Humungousaur is durable enough to survive in space for a few minutes.
- Humungousaur is quite agile for his size, especially seen in Showdown: Part 2, where he jumped over Malware and dodged most of his attacks.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2 (First re-appearance)
- Blukic and Driba go to Mr. Smoothy's
- Malefactor (x3)
- Arrested Development
- Special Delivery
- Showdown: Part 1
- Showdown: Part 2
- The Frogs of War: Part 1
- Rules of Engagement
- Humungousaur has appeared a high quantity over three series(Alien Force/Ultimate Alien and Omniverse).
- Humungousaur appears smaller in Omniverse.
- Derrick Wyatt confirmed Humungousaur would be voiced by John DiMaggio in Omniverse.
- In Omniverse, as a running gag through Season 1, Ben has tried and failed to transform into Humungousaur on numerous occasions before finally transforming into him in Of Predators and Prey: Part 2