Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Humungousaur is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Vaxasaurian from the planet of Terradino.
|Powers and abilities|
Able to survive in space for a few minutes
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradely Baker(Alien Force, Ultimate Alien)
John Dimaggio (Omniverse)
In Omniverse, Humungousaur wears black underwear and a green sash across his chest containing the Omnitrix symbol.
Powers and Abilities
- Humungousaur possesses incredible strength and a thick layer of skin which provides vast resistance to injury.
- Humungousaur proved that he is very strong by lifting a building without increasing his size and throwing it on Aggregor, sending him flying.
- Humungousaur is strong enough to lift Waybig.
- Humungousaur has the power to increase his own body size and mass. He can grow up to 60ft. His strength increases as he grows.
- Humungousaur can do a Shoulder Charge and make shockwaves by slamming the ground.
- Humungousaur can generate his dinosaur features without changing size.
- Humungousaur is durable enough to survive in space for a few minutes.
- Humungousaur is quite agile for his size, especially seen in Showdown: Part 2, where he jumped over Malware and dodged most of his attacks.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2 (First re-appearance)
- Blukic and Driba go to Mr. Smoothy's
- Malefactor (x3)
- Arrested Development
- Special Delivery
- Showdown: Part 1
- Showdown: Part 2
- The Frogs of War: Part 1
- Rules of Engagement
- Humungousaur has appeared a high quantity over three series(Alien Force/Ultimate Alien and Omniverse).
- Humungousaur appears smaller in Omniverse.
- Derrick Wyatt confirmed Humungousaur would be voiced by John DiMaggio in Omniverse.
- In Omniverse, as a running gag through Season 1, Ben has tried and failed to transform into Humungousaur on numerous occasions before finally transforming into him in Of Predators and Prey: Part 2