Rath is an Appoplexian from the planet Appoplexia.
|Powers and abilities|
Sharp Claws Shock Waves Super Durability Powerful Roar Enhanced Jumping Enhanced Agility
|Voice Actor||John Dimaggio (Ben)
Dee Bradely Baker (Albedo) Jeff Bennet(Azmuth) Ashley Johnson (Gwen)
|First Appearance||The Con Of Rath|
In Omniverse Rath looks similar to his Alien Force/Ultimate Alien version only with different eye brows. He wears the Omnitrix on his chest.Then later on Of Predators and Prey: Part 2 he gains all black eye brows.
Rath's personality resembles Wolverine's and that of a stereotypical high school jerk. He calls everyone by full name. Some times he in his extreme angers gets confused about what he was saying. Rath knows that his metaphorical statements make no sense, but continues to use them.Because of Rath's tendency to be less than a genius, Kevin cannot help but mock or make fun of him
Powers and Abilities
- Rath has super strength and agility, enabling him to jump great distances and lift objects heavier than himself. As shown by how he was able to easily dismember the Forever Knights paramilitary tank via brute force and toss the still extremely large pieces around (with one hand and later with two for the tank's body) with little to no effort.
- Rath possesses a large, retractable black claw on each wrist. This claw can be used to stab and slice opponents or to create a shock wave when stabbed into the ground.
- Whenever Rath gets determined or angry his claws seem to grow larger.
- Rath's species knows how to retract their claws but Ben as Rath currently doesn't know how to retract his claws.
- Rath is extremely durable, able to take a point-blank laser blast with no apparent effect and survive a free fall from several stories in the air with a bit of dizziness as a result.
- Rath can also release a loud roar, although this seems to be more of an intimidation tactic rather than an offensive feature.
- Even though he is not the smartest of Ben's aliens, Rath can perform fighting moves with expert execution giving the example in Above and Beyond, where he used wrestling moves against Manny.
Rath's brain is hardwired for aggression and as such, Rath's only known weakness is his lack of intelligence and highly aggressive temperament. This causes Rath to become easily distracted and difficult to stop once he starts fighting.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- It Was Them: He battles the Mutant Ants.
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- Many Happy Returns
- Gone Fishin'
- The Frogs of War: Part 1
- As seen in Gone Fishin', Rath is afraid of water. Ironically, tigers (in which Rath is based on) like swimming unlike the other big cats.