Shocksquatch is a Gimlinopithecus from the planet Pattersonea
|Powers and abilities|
|Voice Actor||David Kaye|
|First Appearance||The More Things Change: Part 2|
AppearanceIn Omniverse, he appears slimmer than usual and he now has yellow and black fur, along with grey fingers and toes. He now has 4 fingers instead of five. He also now has two bolts on the side of his wrist instead of the back of his hands. He now has green eyes with black pupils. He also has yellow horns and a green belt. His Omnitrix symbol is on his belt.
His main attack is a lighting blast that shoots from his mouth and it is capable of defeating a creature much larger than him. He also possesses super strength, which is proven when he punched Buglizard till he broke the ground. He can run very fast on all fours, even matching Spidermonkey's speed.
As stated by Ben in Outbreak, Shocksquatch is helpless when he is insulated.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 2: Shocksquatch battles Buglizard and manages to defeat him.
- Have I Got A Deal For You: Shocksquatch defeats Sunder.
- Many Happy Returns : He fights Princess Looma.
- Bros in Space: He fights Fistrick and is later captured.
- Store 23
- Shocksquatch speaks with a canadian accent in Omniverse.