Swampfire is a Methanosian from the planet Methanos.
|Powers and abilities|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradely Baker|
Powers and Abilities
- Swampfire has the power to project fire though his palms and control plant life.
- Swampfire can reattach detached body parts or regenerate them.
- Swampfire can dig underground and pop up in a burst of fire, shoot a straight beam of fire, shoot gas to make plants grow over enemies, and focus his flames into a powerful, concentrated ball of fire.
- Swampfire can makes vine spikes come out of the ground, shoot a flamethrower-like beam of fire, wield flaming fists, and burn enemies with a ring of fire.
- Swampfire can grow plants through the ground and make a ring of fire on them.
- Swampfire can spray sleeping gas.
- Swampfire has proved to be very strong, able to push a Highbreed weather tower over and hold his own against Vilgax with his bare fists.
- Swampfire was able to fly by shooting the fire from his hands and pointing them at the ground.
- Swampfire can stretch his body parts similar to Wildvine, shown when he stretched his arms to grab Goop and when he stretched his fingers to dig a tunnel.
- Swampfire has enhanced speed (the scene of him running towards Vilgax was very blurry as if he was moving at high speed).
Swampfire can be frozen, though he can thaw out by igniting the methane in the palms of his hands. Swampfire's swampy stench makes it hard to hide from anybody with a nose.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Have I Got a Deal for You: He fails to stop the Skreegit.
- Return to Forever (cameo)
- Charmed Im Sure
- Weapon XI Part 2
- A New Dawn
- According to Derrick, Heatblast will appear more in Omniverse than Swampfire.