Terraspin is a Geochlone Aerio from the planet Aldabra.
|Powers and abilities|
Poisonous gas resistance
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradely Baker (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
Bumper Robinson (Ben 10: Omniverse)
|First Appearance||Reflected Glory|
In Omniverse, Terraspin now has six holes instead of eight, has spots on his upper legs and toes and has a hectagonal body shape rather than circular.
Powers and Abilities
- Terraspin can retract into his shell and blow very strong and powerful winds out of the holes on his front side
- The black spots at the end of his flippers can extend into finger-like claws, they look sharp, so a scratch might be painful.
- Terraspin can fly by pulling into his shell and blowing air out to push himself along or spinning his limbs like propellers.
- When flying or creating wind, Terraspin retracts his head into his body, his fins become triangular and his legs combine into a similar triangular shape. He rotates with his shell staying static and suspended, like a wind turbine.
- Terraspin is immune to magic and Mana.
- Terraspin can withdraw into his shell, which is hard enough to protect him from most attacks.
- Terraspin can spin at high speeds.
- Terraspin can suck like a vacuum to pull things towards him.
- It is shown he can blast himself forward as an attack, or to blast up ramps.
- Terraspin possesses enhanced strength.
- As seen in The More Things Change: Part 2, he is immune to poisonous gases.
If Terraspin's holes on his chest get blocked, his wind powers will decrease. If Terraspin gets stuck to something and can't spin his arms and legs, his wind powers will be decreased even further.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 2: He and Rook chased after Bubble Helmet.
- Many Happy Returns : He fights Princess Looma.
- Vilgax Must Croak: He battled Attea and EightEight.
- While You Were Away
- Derrick Wyatt confirmed Terraspin will be voiced by Bumper Robinson in Omniverse.